Posted onSeptember 3, 2020 by parklandfup
To play Corks & Kegs Survivor, each entrant will purchase a $40 entry ticket via online ticket.
There will be three elimination draws as follows:
1. ELIMINATION ROUND ONE ON Saturday, Nov. 28, 2020
- 1/3 of the entry tickets will be eliminated, with the two last tickets pulled in Round One winning a Liquor Gift Basket with a minimum value of $200 each, from Liquor on McLeod.
2. ELIMINATION ROUND TWO ON Sunday, Nov. 29, 2020
- 1/3 of the entry tickets will be eliminated, with the two last tickets pulled in Round Two winning a Liquor Gift Basket with a minimum value of $400 each, from Liquor on McLeod.
3. ELIMINATION ROUND THREE ON MONDAY Nov. 30, 2020
- Remaining 1/3 of the entry tickets will be eliminated, with the two last tickets pulled in Round Three winning a Liquor Gift Basket with a minimum value of $600 each, from Liquor on McLeod.
- There is no cash prize.
- Contest rules will be posted on www.parklandfoodbank.org
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enter the contest. ID will be required when winners pickup their prize.
- Entry tickets will be available online from Sept. 18th, 2020 until Nov. 27th, 2020. A maximum of 300 entry tickets will be available.
- Elimination Draw Dates will take place at the Liquor on McLeod location as follows:
a. Elimination Round One: Saturday, November 28, 2020 at 4 p.m.
b. Elimination Round Two: Sunday, November 29, 2020 at 4 p.m.
c. Final Elimination Round: Monday, November 30, 2020 at 4 p.m.
- The Parkland Food Bank Society will publish eliminated and winning ticket numbers on our Facebook page. Search Facebook for “Parkland Food Bank Society”.
- The six winning entries will be notified by a phone call to the phone number registered on the entry ticket and by one email to the email address registered on the ticket entry.
- Winners can pick up their baskets at Liquor on McLeod, 300-700 McLeod Ave. Spruce Grove between Dec. 1, 2020 and Dec. 5, 2020.
For more information please contact us at: email@example.com
The Wine Survivor Raffle is being conducted under AGLC licence # 564470.