Posted onMarch 1, 2021 by Parkland Food Bank
NOTICE: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS OPEN:
Parkland Food Bank Society
In accordance with the Bylaws and policies of Parkland Food Bank Society, nomination form is now open for the Parkland Food Bank Board of Directors.
Nominations Close: End of day April 18, 2022
You want to make a difference in the community and are looking for a organization where you can have that impact with sharing your skills, ideas and energy? Consider joining the board of the Parkland Food Bank. We are a group of 10-15 community-minded people who are working to set the direction of the organization for the coming 5 years. You can help us do that. You can learn more about the work of Parkland Food Bank at https://parklandfoodbank.org/about/
Not less than five (5) and not more than fifteen (15) members.
- Past Chair*
- Directors at Large
*Past Chair position is automatically deferred to the current Chair of Parkland Food Bank Society.
Nominations open March 11, 2022
- The completed nomination form and profile must be received by Parkland Food Bank office by April 18, 2022 prior to being considered by the Board Nominating Committee
- Nomination forms will then be reviewed by the Board Nominating Committee
- Interviews with candidates will be held during the week of April 25-30, 2022 and a selection of scheduled times will be made available to the proposed nominees
- Upon confirmation that the nomination committee approves your nomination, your candidate profile will be made public to the membership no later than May 5, 2022.
- Membership will vote during the Annual General Meeting May 30, 2022
- New Directors of the Board will assume their positions following the Annual General Meeting
Please read through this nomination package and complete the questionnaire below before April 18, 2022 at 4:00 pm. Absolutely no nominations will be accepted after this date and time.
Select the link below to read more and complete the nomination process.