Posted onMarch 1, 2021 by parklandfup
NOTICE: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS OPEN:
Parkland Food Bank Society
In accordance with the Bylaws and policies of Parkland Food Bank Society, nomination form is now open for the Parkland Food Bank Board of Directors.
Nominations Close: End of day March 21, 2021
You want to make a difference in the community and are looking for a organization where you can have that impact with sharing your skills, ideas and energy? Consider joining the board of the Parkland Food Bank. We are a group of 10-15 community-minded people who are working to set the direction of the organization for the coming 5 years. You can help us do that. You can learn more about the work of Parkland Food Bank at https://parklandfoodbank.org/about/
Not less than five (5) and not more than fifteen (15) members.
- Past Chair*
- Directors at Large
*Past Chair position is automatically deferred to the current Chair of Parkland Food Bank Society.
Nominations open March 1, 2021
- The completed nomination form and profile must be received by Parkland Food Bank office by March 21, 2021 prior to being considered by the Board Nominating Committee
- Nomination forms will then be reviewed by the Board Nominating Committee
- Interviews with candidates will be held during the week of March 28, 2021 to April 3, 2021 and a selection of scheduled times will be made available to the proposed nominees
- Upon confirmation that the nomination committee approves your nomination, your candidate profile will be made public to the membership no later than April 5, 2021
- Membership will vote during the Annual General Meeting April 26, 2021
- New Directors of the Board will assume their positions following the Annual General Meeting
Please read through this nomination package and complete the questionnaire below before March 21, 2020 at 4:00 pm. Absolutely no nominations will be accepted after this date and time.
Select the link below to read more and complete the nomination process.