Welcome to The Parkland Food Bank
We are at the heart of our community where no one goes hungry, so families and individuals can feel empowered, supported, and hopeful.
To coordinate the collection and distribution of healthy food to people in need within the Tri-Region area and connect them to additional resources in the community.
1 in 5 Albertan’s are experiencing food insecurity
Through community support in 2022 we helped by providing:
- $662,000 worth of pantry items
- $168,000 worth of meat
- $39,000 worth of eggs
- $48,000 worth of milk
- Other dairy (yogurt, cheese, etc..)
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Bread, buns, specialty bread, pastry
- Paper products (toilet paper, paper towel)
- Personal hygiene (toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, body wash, etc..)
- Baby Products (diapers, baby food, formula)
- Household Products (laundry detergent, dish soap, cleaning supplies)